Change layout, content and display variant options
There are 4 layouts to select.
Thumbnail images can use for products with no image. Additionally, text and image ratio are easy to adjust.
Enable or disable showing variants in product items and how they display on the front store.
You can control what to show on the product card.
- Add to cart button: let customers add items to the cart without leaving the current page
- Quickview button: let customers preview product information without needing to go to the product page
- Wishlist button: let customers add their favorite products to the list
- Compare button: let customers add products to the comparison page to check the differences and similarities among stores' products
- Countdown: display time when there is an event for the product to release/discount
- Actions when clicking Select options button: It either pops up Select options dialogue or go directly to the product page.
- Sale badge: hide or show sale badge in % discount or text
- Sold-out badge: display badge to let customers know which products are out of stock
- Reviews badge: display ratings from the customers
- Show vendor: display vendor/brand names under the product title
- Capitalize product name
- Product title line limit: control the maximum line of the product titles as No limit/1 lines/2 lines/3 lines
Show lowest prices: display the lowest prices of each product