Pop-up showing the website is complied with data privacy laws
The interaction occurs on your websites between a visitor and a consent management platform (CMP) which enables users to decide whether or not they want cookies to collect their personal data.
Floating left/right in dark/light them
Bottom bar in dark/light theme
It is an important part of the website since it helps the owner comply with data privacy laws such as EU Cookie Law, European GDPR, or California CCPA.
- 1.In the theme editor (Customize), click Theme settings
- 2.Locate GDPR settings > Cookie consent
- 3.Make necessary changes
The settings let the owners hide/show the cookie consent and blank field to add suitable content. They can decide where to display the message (floating left/right or bottom bar).
To show the Cookie banner on your storefront, you need to config your Shopify settings.
- 1.From your Shopify admin > Online Store > Preferences.
- 2.Navigate to the Customer privacy settings.
- 3.Choose when marketing and analytics is collected as Partially collected before consent or Collected after consent.