Featured your store's blogs
The blog post section is useful when you want to show new product launches, tips, or other news.
- 1.In the theme editor (Customize), click Add section
- 2.Locate Blog posts
This article shows you how to display your blog posts on your website using Minimog theme.
Use the provided text fields to add a suitable heading/subheading/description. Leave any of them blank if you do not want to display them.
Adjust the text alignment (left/center) along with the background color and container type.
This section is for adding preferable blog posts. You can use the slider to adjust the number of blog posts per row and the number of displayed posts (between 2 and 12).
Additionally, the gap between each post can also be changed here.
The card section is adjusting the blog image ratio and content alignment inside. Furthermore, you can enable/disable the card elements if needed:
- Show tags: Display relevant tags of the blog post
- Show published date: Display the date that the blog is issued
- Show excerpt: Display a short summary of the blog
- Show read more link: Lead the customers to the full blog post
Display a call-to-action button to redirect customers to your desired pages. Add a Label and Link for one or both, then choose a Button style and adjust the Button size.