A supported item includes item support for 6 months from the purchase date. During those 6 months, the author is expected to be available to provide Minimog support services. Response times can vary depending on the volume of inquiries, the nature of the request, and whether questions have already been answered or support has already been provided. The fastest way to contact our support team is our live chat.
If you’re about to purchase Minimog, you’ll have the option to purchase extended item support, increasing the item support period up to a maximum of 12 months from the date of purchase.
Please note that, as authors of the theme, we can offer support only for the features we developed and for the problems related to the theme.
During Minimog support period, we will be available to answer your general questions about the item and how to use it. For example, how do I get my homepage to look like the one in the preview? The response to this type of question can come in various formats including directing you to an already documented response (e.g. in the comments or FAQs).
During Minimog support period, we will be available to:
- Answer your specific questions about the features and functionality of the item;
- Provide some guidance on the way the item is designed;
- Help you with issues related to using the item and getting the most value out of its functionality;
- Answer questions about third-party assets or functionality (e.g. plug-ins) bundled with the item, such as how they work, and other technical questions.
- During the support period, you can report and discuss bugs and minor item defects with us. If appropriate, we may issue bug fixes directly to you as part of theme support. (If we decide to address a bug fix through a general version update, that update will be available to all buyers.)
- Even though our support package doesn’t include customizations, sometimes, we can still help our customers with some minor customizations. It may take up to 3 hours (in working time) & 24 hours (out of working time) to finalize.
- Our working time: 8am - 5pm & 8pm - 11pm (GMT +7).
Minimog support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style, and functionality described on the item page. Fortunately, if your request is simple and our workload is not heavy, our support/development team will help you to customize it.
We spend our creativity and technical skills building great new items and keeping our existing items up-to-date. We have outlined what item support is all about and we ask that you are mindful of our time when making item support requests. We suggest you read the documentation and any additional information available on our page to see if that information answers your question.
Abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution, including cursing) of any FoxEcom employee will result in us no longer providing support for your store. Let's all be kind.