The blog article itself and its content.
Merchants can click on the link to check out the instruction listed below.
Merchants can add any section that is listed in Theme sections. Nevertheless, there is a section designed specifically for the blog post.
- 1.In the theme editor (Customize), open the template selector
- 2.Select Blog posts, then Default blog posts.
- 3.On the left-sidebar, select Blog posts.
- Control the container type: default, full width, and use container box.
- Enable/disable the sidebar and its positions
Control the layout of the post and its necessary elements such as show author, date published date, the related tags, etc. by checking the box.
Enable/disable related articles and their alignment.
- Show tags: Display the relevant tags of the blog post.
- Show published date: Display the date that the blog is issued.
- Show excerpt: Display a short summary of the blog.
- Show read more link: Lead the customers to the full blog post.
On blog post section settings, click Theme settings
Theme settings of this section let you adjust the container width of the blog posts and the share button.
To show the Instagram widget, remember to fill in your Instagram token. To get Instagram token, see this article:
Here, you can add up to 4 blocks to your blog post to the blog post's sidebar. These blocks only show when the sidebar is enabled.
After adding blocks you like to show, click to each block to adjust its settings.